The Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shift

What if you could be your inner animal?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-When in Animal Form-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

-When in Animal Form- Empty
PostSubject: -When in Animal Form-   -When in Animal Form- EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

When you shift, you turn into the animal you shift into, correct? Its not that simple. When you shift, you age as the animal would. If you stayed a dog, you would die when a normal dogs dies. Lets say you are six when you shift. You should be a grown dog, but because you aged normally, the dog would still be a puppy unless you spent a large amount of time as a dog. Shifters often age faster due to this.

Okay, we have gotten that over with. Now, for the issue of when you shift. When you shift, bones are shrunk, connected, re-connected and reshaped. It is extremely painful unless you are an alpha. The pain can change with the animal you are. If you are a chimp, you would have very little pain. If you shifted into a mouse or a horse, it would be extremely painful. Bugs are banned for a reason.

Now the issue of instinct. Instinct is the natural, er, thingy animals get. (I don't know how to explain it.) Instinct is geared towards self-preservance and duplication of genes. A normal animal would be dominated by this, but shifters have a bit more control. I am going to choose the worst way to explain this. Lets say a male saw a dog in heat. He would breed with her with no real restraint. A shifter in dog form would feel attracted and think dirty things, but would keep going. Understand, you perverts?

I will add more when I feel I need to.
Back to top Go down
https://shiftrp.rpg-board.net

-When in Animal Form-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shift :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: